7pm - 8pm
Public meetings are held on the second Thursday of every month.
The meeting location is different each month as we rotate between restaurants in Houghton Lake, Roscommon, and Grayling. This allows the organization to give equal and wide-spread support to our local restaurants. Rotating meeting locations also gives our members the ease of attending meetings that are closer to them.
Although we follow Roberts Rules of Order, we are a laid-back bunch with a huge agenda. You can imagine how well that works out. Show up for a drink and network with us!
We follow this general format, unless otherwise specified:
- 6:45pm - 50/50 Raffle
- 7:00pm - Call to Order and Role Call
- 7:02pm - Personal introduction from all attendees
- 7:10pm - Review/approval of Minutes from prior public meeting
- 7:15pm - Discussion of old business
- 7:35pm - Discussion of new business
- 7:50pm - Community updates
- 7:55pm - Schedule next public meeting
- 8:00pm - Meeting Adjournment
- 8:02pm - 50/50 Drawing